In this video I discuss:
- How far ahead of the competition you can get with a really, really cheap video setup
- What kind of camera to use
- What kind of lighting you need (something as simple as this [aff. link] will do the job)
- What kind of webcam to buy if you don’t have a high-quality built-in one (this [aff. link] is the one I mention in the video)
- A tour of my own personal setup, which follows all of the recommendations from this video
Please direct all questions and requests for support to the FIMP Facebook group (free for registered members).